FLEXIBLE CHILDCARE FOR TODAYS FAMILIES
our services can be booked for any time of the day or night any day of the week
Welcome to Lullaby, your local childcare agency based in Belfast and providing a range of services for families throughout Northern Ireland. Lullaby has a fantastic team of Maternity Nurses, Night Nannies, Babysitters, Special Needs Care Providers and Trouble Shooters.
We are always happy to chat through your situation to discover what your individual needs and requirements are so that we can find you the best possible maternity or childcare solution.
At Lullaby we understand that parenting is not a 9 to 5 job, many of us are working mothers with children and grandchildren ourselves, so we will always do our utmost to get back to an urgent request as quickly as possible. So if you are sitting feeling desperate at ten o’clock on a Saturday evening, don’t worry, just pick up the phone and call us we will be here.
PHONE / 02089 573 1314 MOBILE / 07732 049922
EMAIL / INFO@LULLABYCHILDCARE.CO.UK
RAISING A FAMILY IS AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE. WE OFFER A BROAD RANGE OF SERVICES TO SUPPORT FAMILIES IN A VARIETY OF WAYS.
ALL OUR STAFF ARE HIGHLY QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS WITH A PASSION FOR CHILDCARE. MANY OF OUR TEAM MEMBERS HAVE WORKED AS NURSES AND HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS in Northern Ireland.
BABIES & INFANTS
The Baby team are made up of Maternity Nurses, Paediatric Nurses, Nursery Nurses, Midwives and Midwifery Support Nurses who all have years of experience and extensive training in caring for babies.
For older children we have a mix of Qualified Nurses, Student Nurses, CACHE and City & Guilds Qualified Childcare Professionals as well as experienced childcare students and student teachers. All have impeccable references and first class training in their area of work and study.
PEACE OF MIND
Above all lullaby gives parents the opportunity to have access to the highest possible caliber of carers for their children.
We have an extremely strict 6 point registration for our candidates including;
Personal face to face interview
References & qualification’s checked & verified
Access NI Enhanced Disclosure
Social Services Vetting (VET2)
HOW IT WORKS
WE LIKE TO KEEP OUR PRICING SIMPLE SO YOU CAN FOCUS ON THE IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Contact us to discuss your individual needs and requirements
2. We will send you an email or message confirming your booking with all the information you have given us and the invoice to pay your booking fee.
3. Your care provider will arrive at the time and location requested by you. You should at this time pay the care provider her fee.
paid directly to our care providers
Babysitters / From £8.50 per hour
Maternity nurses & night nANNIES / £110 per NIGHT FOR SINGLETONS/£130 FOR TWINS/£150 for triplets
specialist care /From £15 per HOUR
troubleshooting / £225 home visit, consultation, plan & unlimited support*
CORPORate & events bookings/ please contact us for a quote
Paid to Lullaby childcare at the point of booking
BABYSITTERS / £60* PER YEAR REGISTRATION fee
Maternity nurses & nIGHT NANNIES / £10** booking fee
TROUBLESHOOTING / £20 booking fee
* Single booking fees available for tourists or visitors
**booking fees FOR LONG DURATION OR PERMANENT POSTS ARE discounted and agreed on a case-by-case basis.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
HOW WE WILL WORK WITH YOU
1. Lullaby Nannies & Childcare Agency (hereafter referred to as the Agency) will only undertake business on the following Terms and Conditions: These terms are legally binding, so please read them carefully. The acceptance of a CANDIDATE introduced by the Agency will be deemed as acceptance of our Terms and Conditions of Business and the Associated Schedule of Booking Deposit Fees.
2. Upon confirmation of booking a CANDIDATE (Maternity Nurse/Babysitter/Childcarer/Nanny) the Client will be charged the relevant booking deposit fee as outlined in the Booking Fees. The fee must paid prior to the date that the booking commences.
3. The Client will be charged a nightly/daily or weekly/monthly booking fee for each night/day or week/month the CANDIDATE is booked. Any CANDIDATE returning at a future date will incur further booking fees and the Agency must be notified of such an arrangement by the Client.
4. The Agency assumes that the details of the engagement have been agreed between the client and the CANDIDATE unless the client informs the Agency in writing to the contrary prior to the commencement of the Engagement.
5. The Client is liable to pay the CANDIDATE at the start of each day/evening/night he/she is booked.
6. The Agency acts as an introduction only agency and does not employ the CANDIDATE who is self-employed.
7. All information is confidential and must not be passed to a third party, either directly or indirectly. If information is passed to a third party and a CANDIDATE is booked/engaged otherwise than through our Agency, this will constitute a breach of our terms, and our standard booking fees will be charged to the Client.
8. The Client must reimburse the CANDIDATE any reasonable expenses agreed prior to the booking upon presentation of receipts.
9. Agency fees are non-refundable. If during a booking unforeseen circumstances arise resulting in the departure of the CANDIDATE, the Agency will offer an alternative candidate for the remainder of the booking if:
A) There has been no reasonable cause for the CANDIDATE to terminate the booking
B) The agency is advised in writing immediately upon the booking being terminated
C) The agency deposit fee had been received
10. If no suitable replacement can be found, the Booking Fee will be refunded pro rata.
11. In the event that the Client wishes to cancel the booking prior to commencement due to extenuating circumstances, the Agency reserves the right to retain the booking fees for work incurred.
12. While the Agency endeavours to verify the background of staff introduced before employment commences, we cannot guarantee that all the information regarding the CANDIDATE is accurate. The Agency does not accept any liability whatsoever for misrepresentation, loss, damage, injury, delay, claims or expense of any description arising out of an introduction made by the Agency
13. Whilst the Agency ensures that a potential CANDIDATE is interviewed personally and full reference checks are carried out, it is ultimately the sole responsibility of the Client to satisfy themselves’ as to the suitability of the CANDIDATE. The Agency gives no guarantee regarding the capability, character, medical condition, age, or suitability of the CANDIDATE. The final responsibility for employing a candidate lies with the Client.
14. A fee of £250 or 4 x the weekly salary is payable (whichever is greater) for a CANDIDATE who is subsequently booked as a Nanny by the Client.
15. The Agency reserves the right to use its own discretion with regard to any issues arising not itemised in its terms.
WE ARE PROUD OF THE WORK WE have DONE TO SUPPORT FAMILIES. BUT DON'T JUST TAKE IT FROM US, HEAR FROM SOME OF OUR CLIENTS.
“Thank you for making our evening. It’s the first time we’ve danced together in 4 years!!! Thanks once again”
“Thank you for sending us Jo. Getting a few hours together as a couple is priceless.”
“Just a quick note to say Sylvia was super last night. Think both us and the babies got the good nights sleep we needed. Great tips as well.”
"Our first impression of Pauline (over skype) was of a caring and understanding person that was at the same time professional and respectful with our needs. When she arrived it was as if Mary Poppins was floating down from the clouds.
At the time when Pauline arrived all we had planned had gone wrong. Our expectations of pregnancy and delivery where not what we expected and the first week was much harder than we expected. Our baby wasn't sleeping more than 30 min and we didn't sleep much either; taking turns to take care of her all night and day.
Pauline is a very friendly, experienced and caring nurse that changed our life. We are eternally grateful for her help. We would recommend her to anybody who wants to train their baby to sleep and feed well."
"Pauline came to help us for 4 weeks after our second child was born. Not only was she a wonderful help and support in helping us care for our baby daughter but she was fantastic with our 2 year old son who still asks after her now.
It was so important to us to have someone who would interact well with our toddler as well as looking after the baby and Pauline was invaluable in making the transition from one to two children as smooth as possible."
“We were really happy with the creche this year - one of our mum’s who presented won a research prize for her presentation - she traveled alone to the conference with her baby and if she had not been able to leave her baby in the creche for her talk she would have missed the opportunity. It really is so empowering for working parents.”
“After nearly 2 and a half years of sleepless nights we now have a little boy sleeping through the night! Boyd was our third little boy so we were not rookies at this parenting game but now realise the importance of maintaining a certain routine.
Pauline was very sympathetic,non judgemental and understanding of our situation and I never felt that the process was going to be a daunting one, I just went with a positive approach and the method we used was absolutely non stressful for both myself and Boyd. Since we successfully got Boyd sleeping his behaviour and eating have improved and I really feel like we have got our life back on track, sleep deprivation can be very destructive to your physical and mental health and so I feel like a new person and the overall household is a happier, more productive one."
"I was new to the concept of Maternity nursing (and a bit sceptical at first) but with a previously complicated birth and an ill mother I wanted to book in some extra support. From the moment she arrived we knew we’d made an excellent decision.
Pauline took control in a most un-pushy way, giving us complete confidence in her experience and wisdom. She made it very easy to understand her methods and made it clear that she was open to our own requests – not that we felt the need to make any."
“From the minute she arrived Anne was so caring towards us and our daughter we knew that our little one was in safe hands. Anne has a wealth of experience in caring for the smallest babies & those with complex problems and has always looked after our daughter as if she was her own. We now see Anne as practically a member of our family and I can honestly say I don’t know what we would have done without her in those first few months.”
"Before our baby arrived my wife developed a complication that resulted in her being suddenly induced and our daughter being delivered via c-section at 38 weeks. We returned home with a new born and my wife coping with the after-effects of major surgery - needless to say I struggled to cope and at times felt overwhelmed. Pauline was not due to start with us for another month but provided us lots of guidance and support before she arrived.
Once Pauline arrived she actively encouraged us to go out whilst she looked after our daughter and helped bring a little normalcy to us. She was also quick to diagnose our daughter with a lactose intolerance and helped us understand how this should be managed.
On Pauline's second visit she helped our daughter drop her night feeds and got her sleeping from 8pm - 7am so regularly we were able to go on holiday to California were she did not wake once in the night.
Pauline is a font of knowledge - full of useful tips and advice of what to use and buy for a new born. I cannot recommend her highly enough!"
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
WE ARE AVAILABLE 24/7. WE ARE HAPPY TO DISCUSS YOUR CHILDCARE NEEDS AND CAN EXPLAIN HOW WE CAN SUPPORT YOUR FAMILY.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Lullaby can be contacted anytime, even evenings and weekends. We offer a 24/7 service meaning our candidates are available for days, evenings, overnights and weekends because we understand parenting is most definitely not a 9-5 job! We focus on providing services to Belfast, Northern Ireland and have clients based in the UK.
We're on our phone and mobile numbers from 7am - 11pm or you can send us an email or complete the form below:
PHONE / 0289 5731314 MOBILE / 07732 049 922
EMAIL / INFO@LULLABYCHILDCARE.CO.UK
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Please provide us with some details and we'll confirm your booking by phone.